Sion Power is the leading developer of the next high energy rechargeable battery technology. This exciting new technology is based on the elements lithium and sulfur. These two combine to yield a battery system with the highest theoretical gravimetric and volumetric energy densities of any battery couple. This will enable many new applications where the limited energy available from current batteries is holding back the advancement of new products or is limiting the features of current ones.
Sion Power is always looking for talented personnel, click here for more information.
- Airbus DS and Sion Power Enter Into Collaborative Agreement
- Sion Power’s Lithium-Sulfur Batteries Power High Altitude Pseudo-Satellite Flight
- Sion Power announces $50 million equity investment by BASF
- Sion Power's Lithium-Sulfur Batteries Power World Record Flight
- Sion Power Receives ARPA-E Grant to Develop Batteries for Electric Vehicles
- Sion Power receives three year $800,000 DOE grant
- BASF and Sion Power collaborate on New Battery Technology
- Sion Power Electrochemical Society Presentation
- Lithium Sulfur Batteries soar to new heights setting a new world record for unmanned aerial flight
- Sion Power and PolyPlus conclude agreement on Lithium Sulfur Battery technology
- Sion Power announces move to 67,000 square foot facility
- Sion Power's new Li-S technology powers global defense company QinetiQ (HALE) High Altitude Long Endurance UAV